Directions to our farm from Washington DC and points East:
- Take I-66 24 miles past the beltway to Haymarket.
- Turn left on US 15.
- Go .2 mile to US 55.
- Turn right at the light.
- Go 1 mile to 681 (Antioch Rd) and turn right.
- Go 3.2 miles until the T.
- Turn left on 601 (Waterfall Rd)
- Go 1 mile (the road changes names when you enter Fauquier Co. to Hopewell Rd)
- Turn left on Highpoint Lane (a private gravel road)
- Go .5 mile to 2 rock cairns on right
- Turn right, cross the creek and go .5 mile to the end. (you will think you are lost)
Our house is at the very end of the road. Please leave your dogs at home, or at least in your vehicle. We have a pair of Great Pyrenees dogs who very much love people but who strongly dislike strange dogs (do not bring your dogs and if you do, do not let them out of the car).
Directions from Interstate 81 and points West:
- Take the I66 east exit off of I81 and drive approximately 25 miles to The Plains exit (route 245).
- Turn left and go one mile until the road T’s in the town of The Plains on route 55.
- Turn right on 55.
- Almost immediately turn left on 626 (the road to Middleburg)
- Go 1/10 of a mile, cross the railroad tracks and turn right on 601 (Hopewell Rd)
- Go 4 miles to Highpoint Ln.
- Turn right and follow the directions above on negotiating our driveway.
Directions from the South on Interstate 95:
You have three choices, first, if you are coming from as far south as Fredricksburg you can turn west on 17 to Warrenton and then follow the Warrenton directions, or drive north and get off on the Prince William County Parkway (this is near Dale City and isn’t quite finished) and take it across the county until you reach I66. Finally, you can drive to 495, turn left (west)until you reach I66. From there follow the first directions by turning west on 66.
You have two choices. If you want to take route 17 follow it north to Big Meadow (245). Turn right toward The Plains. When you reach The Plains follow the directions above for points West. If you take route 29, go North until you reach route 15. Turn left and go to the light at Haymarket (route 55). Turn left and follow the directions from points East.